Mt Rosa Lodge
Gibbston Valley, Queenstown
5 star Bed & Breakfast
Majestically situated overlooking Gibbston ('The Valley of Vines') Qualmark 5 star Mt Rosa Boutique Lodge offers luxurious accommodation in an iconic Central Otago location. Just 10 minutes from historic Arrowtown and 25 minutes from vibrant Queenstown , Mount Rosa Lodge is a tranquil retreat of relaxation and comfort.
Guests looking for recreational pursuits in the vicinity are spoiled for choice, with walking and biking tracks literally on the doorstep. 5 golf courses are within tee off distance. Myriad adrenaline pumping adventure tourism activities for which the area is famous; Jet boating, river rafting, paraponting and even Bungy jumping are only a short distance away. For more sedate enjoyment guests will find a range of wineries, cellar doors and first class dining all within a 5 to 10 minute drive from the Lodge.
Three spacious suites provide guests with high quality décor, furnishings and bedding. Each has a private deck with panoramic views, including the Lodge’s very own vineyard.
- Mt Rosa Suite - Spacious well appointed room with Super King bed and spa bath en suite. Lounge area
- Queenstown and Gibbston suites – Spacious rooms with King size bed (can be split into twins), lounge area and en suite
All rooms are centrally heated with private deck and panoramic views. Bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, The Aromatherapy Company guest amenities.
- A delicious breakfast is included in the tariff
- Complimentary local cheese board and a glass of Mt Rosa Pinot Noir on arrival
- Picnic Hamper by arrangement $
- Dinner by prior arrangement $
- Wifi, Sky TV
- Ample car parking
- Laundry Service $
Price: $480 to $525
Platter for 2 $65 / Dinner by arrangement $75pp
3 ROOMS | 6 GUESTS
From Gibbston Highway take the Gibbston back Road to Mt Rosa. Our Lodge is sign posted from the stone gateway.
MINIMUM STAY 2 nights
CHILD POLICY Please check with your hosts
CHECK-IN 3pm - 7pm | CHECK-OUT 10:30am
CANCELLATION 30 days 25% |7 days 100%
For all third party online Tourism Exchange bookings a 25% non refundable cancellation fee applies.
OPEN ALL YEAR except 24th, 25th & 26th December. We welcome guest on New Years Eve
- Ali and Nic Soper
- T +64 3 441 1484 / M: 021 575100
- W mtrosalodge.co.nz
55e Gibbston Back Road, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown
Cycle and walking trail from Gibbston to Arrowtown and Queenstown, 5 golf courses, adrenaline pumping adventure tourism activities, for more sedate enjoyment guests will find a range of wineries, cellar doors and first class dining all within a 5 to 10 minute drive from the Lodge.
Queenstown - 30 minutes drive
Activities in this area
- Winery Tour Central Otago
- Harley Motorbike Tours
- Dart River Funyak & Wilderness Jet
- Routeburn Track Guided Day Walk
- 4WD Safari & LOTR Locations
- Otago Rail Trail & Bike Tours
- Milford Sound Day Cruise