Fyffe Country Lodge
5 star Lodge
Fyffe Country Lodge - For those accustomed to Beautiful Surrounds - Gardens - Rooms - Restaurant
Fyffe Country Lodge in Kaikoura is a "Must Stay" whilst visiting this world class marine playground. This magnificent 5-star accommodation offers Bed & Breakfast service with the finesse and comfort of a boutique hotel. Enjoy the luxury of this Kaikoura landmark property, only 300 metres from the shoreline of the stunning Kaikoura coast.
Built in 1993, Fyffe Country Lodge is beautifully constructed of handmade rammed earth blocks, and features hand split Canadian cedar shake roof tiles. This architecturally designed Kaikoura accommodation is surrounded by manicured gardens with stunning alpine views to Mt Fyffe and the Kaikoura Seaward Range. Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings and panoramic vista from a place that captures the gracious lifestyle of a bygone era.
Chris and Colin extend a warm welcome to all guests visiting Fyffe Country Lodge. Relax in the tranquil surrounds of the Lodge gardens, enjoy the culinary fare available at our multi-award winning licensed restaurant or simply spend the day visiting the local attractions that make Kaikoura a truly special holiday destination.
- 6 luxury suites with king-size beds and designer linens
- All rooms have independent heating and are equipped with wireless internet and LCD TV with Freeview, and tea & coffee facilities.
- Cottage Rooms are free from any Highway noises given our close proximity on street. Windows and doors have double laminations being the latest in window treatments.
- Full Breakfast
- Traditional Mud Brick Cottage
- Stunning Mountain Views
- Tranquil Country Setting
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Elegant Decor
The lodge caters for weddings, private functions, conferences
Price: $295 to $675
Dinner $75pp exclusive of crayfish
ROOMS 6 | MAX GUESTS 12
On your right, 5km South of Kaikoura Township on SH1.
CHILD POLICY Suitable for children 12 years and older
CHECK-IN 2:30pm | CHECK-OUT 10am
CANCELLATION 24 hours 100% | 7 days 25%
SEASON Open year round
CHRISTMAS DAY Closed
RESTAURANT Public Holidays 15% surcharge, closed December 25th & January 1st.
- Chris Rye
- T +64 3 318 6869 / M: 027 768 0468
- W www.fyffecountrylodge.com
458 State Highway One, Kaikoura
Whale watch, Dolphin Swimming, Kayaking, Peninsula Walks, Crayfish (koura) for dinner.
Kaikoura - 5 km
Christchurch - 180 km
Activities in this area
- Whale Watching Flights
- Whale Watch Cruise
- Dolphin Encounter
- Albatross Encounter
- Kaikoura Wilderness Experience
- South Island Private Tours & Transfers